HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wonderful White Wednesday

Another White Wednesday...another day to share inspiration in all shades of white.

I am sharing random tresors from around my home...no "theme" today...kind of  all over the place...
..family pictures going up the stairs..
..a petite terra cotta pot that i painted and stamped...(need to put something in it)...
...a shelf in my workshop..
..my new-found "obsession"...they made there way onto my hallway chair pillow...
..an umbrella bucket that i recently painted and decoupaged with that famous image from The Graphics Fairy...(need some old umbrellas i guess)...
..some vintage botanical prints that i adhered to the topmost windows in my pantry...(they hide the china that is not "white"...gasp!!)
...some of my seashell collection...

..this was an old, cast iron plaque that i found at a barn sale...decided to paint and stamp it...now i need to decide where to hang it....
..some petite shoes i found at a resale shop...distressed them and now they sit on some organizers in my workshop...

...maybe they belonged to this petite angel in white?
Happy White Wednesday Mes Amies! Now go on over to Faded Charm Cottage where our hostess, Kathleen, will hook you up to lots and lots of white inspiration!

Avec Amour,
~*~Michelle~*~

17 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    What a lovely post. Your home is so pretty.
    I love the family photos all framed in white leading up the steps. Also what a great idea to use the botanical prints on the glass cabinets.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some lovely white spaces in your home! And I love your decoupaged bucket--just what I came over to see! Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspiration everywhere, Michelle. Your home has so much character! I really love the botanicals strategically placed on the cabinet doors...just perfect. Happy WW!
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, what a great idea for the cabinetry to hide the non-white items. Too Smart!
    Great mix of whites today.
    Take care
    AMy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty whites! LOVE what you did with your pantry. And your pretty rosettes on your pillow... I've fallen head over heels over those fabric roses as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful home with so many pretty things/ideas! Love the pantry botanical prints and the seashell display and the photos on the stair wall, well, all of it! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle I just love coming over to your house! it's all so beautiful here. I know just the place to hang that little iron piece,hehe Aren't those shoes just so cute?!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a statement all those photos going up your stairway makes. I have a stairway wall going down to the basement that I've never done anything with(I know, you probably can't belive I would have an area undecorated...gasp). Anyway, I'd like to do something similar , but I need more frames.

    So glad you could play along today.

    Take care and have a great 4th of July weekend.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh how lovely it all is...but i must say that i adore your family photo wall going up the stairs AND the botanicals in the cupbaords is a brilliant idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous whites...gorgeous home. Love how your stamped pot turned out...I tried some a couple weeks ago but badly smudged the ink!
    Happy day!
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want the pillow..the tray is simply me, too! Really, I'd love to go shopping in your neck of the woods.

    Have a wonderful Holiday - Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michelle everything is so pretty! If things go missing...don't look at me even though I am close enough to sneak in sometime! Happy White Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Michelle,
    What a gorgeous home you have! I absolutely love the botanical prints in your kitchen cabinets, that was a fantastic idea! It's just beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Michelle,

    What a great idea to display sea shells on the three tiered server!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely images Michelle, you have a lovely home. I adore your photo gallery! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything is beautiful! I love the botanical prints on your doors, what a great idea. Were those the same ones you had listed in your Etsy shop? I had been eyeing them but went to look and didn't see them there. They look gorgeous up there!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all your whites Michelle. That plaque is amazing and that umbrella stand...you do beautiful work! Love your pix on your stairway too!!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~