HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Monday, June 28, 2010

Vintage Summer Mondays

Another Vintage Summer Monday and I am sharing just a few finds...
i am in the middle of a ridiculouss huge project so there has been little time for junkin...weep...
..but i did snag this magnifique table cloth at a resale shop..look closely...can you see them??

My beloved Fleur-De-Lys!
Don't know whether i will make pillows, table runners, etc out of this or just keep it as...well...a tablecloth!

...a few vintage tins and a sweet Marie-Antoinette doll...
..she's just about 5" tall...

..this sweet recipe box....
...filled with these and so much more....(will be availalbe in my ETSY shop soon)...
...buttons inside the other tin...haven't had time to sort them yet (big project ya know...) will reveal more about THAT later...
Happy Vintage Summer Mondays Mes Amies! Can't wait until our hostess, Melinda, over at Alabaster Rose Designs is back!

Avec Amour,
~*~Michelle~*~

5 comments:

  1. I love your little doll, she's so precious! Very pretty table cloth too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,
    Everything is just lovely!! I love the pink box and of course the Marie doll. She is wonderful!
    Thanks again for keeping the spirit alive with Vintage Summer Monday's.
    Have a lovely week.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle,
    LOVE the fleur de lis tablecloth and the recipe box too!! The vintage recipe cards are a definite bonus!! Beautiful finds!!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss junkin so much, I have literally no more room for anything. Thanks for sharing your finds. I can enjoy yours instead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blog, wonderful post! I love y our taste. Thanks for stoppin'by REB and entering the giveaway.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~