HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Monday, June 21, 2010

Vintage Summer Monday's


I'm "keeping the party going" while Melinda over at Alabaster Rose Designs settles into her new home. Sharing some vintage finds/purchases from over the week-end. I actually didn't get to any estate sales or my favorite Sunday Flea Market but, instead, went to one of my most favorites shops around here: Nesting On Main in charming downtown Concord. I purchased some of these wonderful French labels and vintage store tags as well as a sweet photograph of some "beach babes" at  a nearby antique shop....

...stopped at one yard sale on the way home and can never pass up those gorgeous silver-plated dishes and platters. I just loved the oval-shaped one with the pretty scrollwork trim. Couldn't wait to get home...polish them up...and fill them with these.....


Happy "Vintage" Summer Mes Amies!

Avec Amour,
~*~Michelle~*~

3 comments:

  1. Nice finds Michelle! I can't believe that summer is here already for another year. The days just seem to fly by. Have a beautiful day!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great little treasures you found Michelle!
    I always get extra excited when I find a piece of silver "anything",...you take it home, shine it up, and it's like you just found it all over again "double the pleasure" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Summer to you! Summer where I live means 110 degree days! YIKES but we so love our warm winters....it's a trade off.

    Your treasures are wonderful - the labels are unique, what a great find.

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~