HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Monday, June 14, 2010

Vintage Summer Monday

Another Vintage Summer Monday with sweet Melinda at Alabaster Rose Designs. I had a busy week-end of graduation celebrations and a family b'day party but squeezed in an estate sale on Saturday. Here are a few of my vintage finds....
...lots of old millinery....

..my all-time favorite...old photographs...
...lots of old change purses...LOVE the one with the Fleur-de-lys on it....

...old watch and clock parts....
..so many old keys....
...and some sweet "oiseaux" items....
...these old scrapbooks are in remarkable condition...most were blank but a few had some of the photographs that i posted above....


..love this leather-bound vacation scrapbook...will be up for sale in the shop soon....
Happy Vintage Summer Monday mes amies. I think Melinda is busy with her move but check in every Monday at Alabaster Rose Designs for some more vintage inspiration!

Avec Amour,
~*~Michelle~*~

15 comments:

  1. You squeezed in some really wonderful things. I'm lovin' those great little change purses...they're darling!!
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find the most amazing things Michelle!! Wonderful goodies that you found! Have a great day!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've succeeded in collecting more fabulous treasures! I love your photo of all the threads!

    I've been having a wonderful time using your goodies on my latest journals! That flower you made is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did it again!! I am loving those photos! Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, great looking photos! Fun stuff. Just cheery to look at. Great way to start the day! Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could find an estate sale like that! Great finds!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love old change purses...they are so sweet. Beautiful photos Michelle. Hope you had a great weekend, busy and buying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle,
    What wonderful treasures! You are amazing at finding such wonderful things! Thanks for keeping the Vintage Summer Monday party going even though I can't, it really means alot to me! I can't wait to move and get settled so I can start it up again, I was having so much fun seeing everyone's goodies!
    Have a wonderful week my sweet friend.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Michelle,
    What wonderful sweet, old and vintage things that you were able to find and bring home!

    Hurray for you!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your collection of vintage goodies. Thank's for sharing...Julian

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You found some great things and most of them are exactly things I would have purchased if I'd come across them. I'm sure do some amazing things with all these great finds.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was a dream estate sale!! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful post!!Thanks for sharing.
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh girl...did you ever score big time! I think you and I would make awful shopping companions, cause we would be fightin' over all the same stuff. GREAT finds my friend!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~