Melinda at Alabaster Rose Designs bestowed upon me and my blog a very sweet award......
"A Blog with Substance" ...
and i couldn't be more touched by it!
I'm supposed to "Thank" the person who nominated me and choose 5 words to describe my motivation for blogging...my blogging philosophy... and my experience in this wonderful world of blogging!
Merci..merci..merci sweet Melinda for an award that's not about a blog with just pretty pictures or posts...but one that has "substance." A true compliment and i am humbled by it.
Now...five words (only five??)...
I never could have imagined that becoming part of this amazing community would have brought me so much joy...friendship...and love. I am blessed!
Now i need to pass this award along to 5 other blogs...oh my...this isn't going to be easy!
1. Lisa at Tarnished and Tattered. The girl is a whirlwind of imagination and energy! A sweet mom to triplets and still finds the time to share...compliment and encourage!
2. Rhonda at A Little Bit French. A true Francophile..she inspires me with her passion and her giving heart.
3. Louise at Cape Cod Rambling Rose. I love the story of how she came to live on the Cape and the way she shares her love of family...cape life..and her creative passion with us all.
4. Tina from Tiny Bear. This danish bear maker inspires me with her imagination and her generous spirit.
5. Rebecca at Enchanted Bella. A down-to-earth "real" blogger who shares every aspect of her life with openness. A refreshing kindred spirit!
There you have it.....my picks for blogs with substance! There were so many to choose from but I'm a "rule-follower" so i kept it to five.
Big congrats on your award! I think that's a really great award, too, because it's based on something more substantial that just being eye candy. Well done and well deserved. :-)ReplyDelete
Have a wonderful week!
Oh Michelle, this award could not have gone to a more deserving person. Congratulations, my friend and have a terrific day. Hugs, MarilynReplyDelete
I love that you would consider me worthy of an award like this. And the company I'm in. Ohhhh... love them all! Thank you sweet friend & you inspire ME everytime I visit. You share so much & are so gracious, everything blogging stands for in my book! Lisa
Congratulations on your well deserved blog award, Michelle! (And a dear thank you for thinking of me and including me!)ReplyDelete
My laptop died and I am so behind in blogland. Thank you for mentioning me, I'm honored beyond words.ReplyDelete
Congratulations to you, you deserve this award, Michelle! Your funny junkin' stories are the best I've ever read on any blog. Your dedication to your family touches us all. Your home looks like a dream come true. What you create is beauty and what our group of bloggers are searching for.
I'm honored to call you a true friend.
Oh Michelle, Thank you SO much, I´m so honoured to be among those fine bloggers. An a big congrats to you - it´s so well deserved. You are a great inspired to ME.ReplyDelete
Winshing you a wonderful day sweet friend
Congrats Michelle! You so deserve it. Your blog, your beautiful home and your wonderful artistic creations are something I aspire to. Merci!! Merci!! Merci!! Your are such a sweetheart for thinking of me. I was so touched by what you wrote and blessed to have a friend such as you.ReplyDelete