HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Monday, July 12, 2010

Vintage Summer Monday's

Sharing some vintage summer finds on this beautiful Vintage Summer Monday....

...some sweet butter dishes, button card and soap case....
love the colors....
..some pretties for the "boudoir" and a few place mats with my beloved fleur-de-lys....
...a souvenir paperweight from Quincy Market here in Boston, an old Farmer's Almanac dated 1903...and a sweet "papillion" (butterfly) book...
...lots of old keys..can never pass those up especially with all those old tags on them...
..and a whole load of vintage fashion magazines with THE most gorgeous pictures in them...
here are just a few....sigh....
i was born centuries too late!

..a sweet towel....
..and this adorable "lazy susan"...
i'll be filling these sweet jars with glitter and buttons..oh my....
Happy Vintage Summer Monday Mes Amies!

Avec Amour,
~*~Michelle~*~

9 comments:

  1. I love vintage items! Yours are lovely! The small card the buttons are on....how adorable! Those keys are great too! Know what you mean about the fashion...those are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my the lazy susan will be AMAZING once the little jars are filled with your glitter and treasures! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle,
    What lovely finds. I would love to find a bunch of keys like yours but when I do they are always so expensive. Well, I'll keep looking.

    Love all your finds.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeeekkkkk, you found the best treasures ever!!!! love those blue butter pats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You display your finds so well. I'm so happy to browse your blog for wonderful photos.

    Keep cool and keep shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle I could just come right over there and steal all those little keys away from you...only I adore you too much...so I won't. I will however still come over and steal those little jars and lazy susan!!!
    I love ALL your great finds.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just think...perhaps those fashions automatically came with the tiny waist!! Always love to see what treasures you come home with!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your finds Michelle, but especially those magazine photos and that lazy susan!! GORGEOUS!! Makes me want to get back out there and hunt around.
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~