HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Grey Dey Thursdey #16...

 Happy Grey Dey Thursdey Mes Amies!
Today, I’m sharing my “obsession” with old silverware. 
What IS IT about them that always catches my eye?

A few pieces on my "work table”...

...and some inspiration from Pinterest....










 ~*~The source for the above pictures can be found HERE~*~



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Now For The Party...

(I would appreciate it if you would kindly add this button to your sidebar)

A few simple rules so that we all enjoy this weekly gathering....

1.  You don't need to be a "follower" to participate. ALL are welcome!

2. Post anything in grey or "shades" of grey  (I would hate to have to delete your Post so kindly respect this rule. "Merci")

3. If it's not something you've created or own, then please give credit to its' original source.

4. Kindly link back
to this post or place the blog button on your sidebar with a direct link.  

Let's add a little "grey to our deys!"
"Merci" for joining in.....

9 comments:

  1. There is something lovely about old silverware - the designs, the patina, the history. Your pictures are lovely.
    Have a Fabulous Day,
    Suzanne
    Pieced Pastimes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that just made my day! LOVE ADORE AND WANT all of this silver, is that wrong? I think not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so understand your love for old silverware. Such beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me want to rush out to find old silver and play at table setting. I have some family pieces, but not enough to use. I must find some filler pieces.

    Gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite things to look at when I go to the flea market- these photos are lovely-- it can truly be addicting:)

    Love
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle,
    Now I really an't wait for those MOP handled knives to arrive! but I have to speak quietly.....Shhhh...! they are for our anniversary gift next month! I have so many pieces of silverware to post about, I keep forgetting! I should do a post and quickly add my link! Love your Grey Deys, Michelle!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny I would see this post...just had a conversation with someone who thinks it weird I LOVE silverware...thank goodness for friends like you...hahaha!!!!! Love all yours,so very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~