HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Grey Dey Thursdey # 15....


Happy Grey Dey Thursdey and 
Bonne Annee  Mes Amies!
I hope you all had a blessed holiday and are starting the new year out with hopeful hearts.
(may I say that again?)
"Baby...it's COLD outside!"
I know I'm not alone here in expressing those thoughts. Lucky for me, I have a few Grey Dey sweaters to keep me warm...






...what's keeping YOU warm these days?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Now For The Party...

I would appreciate it if you would kindly add this button to your sidebar)

A few simple rules so that we all enjoy this weekly gathering....

1.  You don't need to be a "follower" to participate. ALL are welcome!

2. Post anything in grey or "shades" of grey  (I would hate to have to delete your Post so kindly respect this rule. "Merci")

3. If it's not something you've created or own, then please give credit to its' original source.

4. Kindly link back
to this post or place the blog button on your sidebar with a direct link.  

Let's add a little "grey to our deys!"
"Merci" for joining in.....

11 comments:

  1. Ooh, do I love your grey sweaters, mon amie. LOVE them. I cannot wait to get home from work today to join in the fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to scoop up one of those gorgeous sweaters and put it on! LOVE the look of them all stacked up. Yep, baby it's cold outside but will be warmer this weekend - thank heavens!
    I just have a few peeks of grey this week, but wanted to chime in. Glad to see Grey Dey is back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely grey day to you! Thank you for hosting. :o)
    ~ Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those jumpers looks so cosy and comfy! Perfect for this horrid winter weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle, thanks for the hospitality in your delicious link party! I'm happy to return to this creative event! A hug. Paola from http://ilpaeseincantato.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a warmer weather coming your way Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY NEW YEAR Michelle!
    It's nice to see Grey Dey Thursdey is back on schedule again.
    I had forgotten but luckily had a post I prepared in some quiet moments over Christmas!
    Thank you for hosting again this year.
    HUGS
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do have to work at it to find something grey! Love your parties....thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh MY!!! such a beautiful collection of Grey sweaters... the one with roses are GORGEOUS, LOVE it dear Michelle.
    Hugs from rainy Denmark.
    Dorthe xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the gray tones in winter jerseys, have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog and all grey day Thursday pretties!

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~