HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Monday, May 31, 2010

Vintage Summer Monday

I am joining sweet Melinda over at Alabaster Rose Designs for another Vintage Summer Monday. What a way to chase those Sunday night blues than to wake up to Vintage Summer Monday! Here are a few "tresor" that i found at my favorite Sunday Flea Market yesterday....

..some floral lamps and sconces along with 4 of these Fleur-de-lys trays....( i can see these lamps painted in a creamy white...)

...a silver plated souvenir dish from Paris...a petite note written in french...some French perfume..and some tatted buttons...
..lots of old porcelain...ribbon...seam binding...shabby hardware and some sweet baby shoes on  a vintage dresser mirror...


...and this beautiful Singer print....
Happy Memorial Day and Happy Vintage Summer Monday mes amies! Now click on my sidebar link and go on over to
Alabaster Rose Designs for more vintage treasures!

Avec Amour,
~*~Michelle~*~

15 comments:

  1. You found some really fabulous treasures, a perfect blend of the chippy, rusty and delicate! Have a wonderful day, Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great goodies! Have a good Memorial Day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful cache of goodies you discovered! Your pretty pictures DID chase away my Sunday night blues! JQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...and happy VSM! I am loving all your vintage goodies, especially your brown and white transferware and vintage bird print!!

    I'm so glad you visited my blog, and thanks for your sweet comment!! I, too, love your blog and would love to become a follower, but I am having a problem viewing the followers gadget on mine and other people's blogs...sooo frustrating!! If you have any suggestions would love to hear... :)

    Love your header picture, by the way!! I will come visit often to see your fab decorating ideas!
    :) ~ Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos Michelle - I love everything on that vintage mirror and the mirror too.
    Wishing you a wonderful day
    xo Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. My problem with the Followers gadget is fixed (don't know why), so I am now a follower of yours. Have a great day!! :) ~ Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. what treasures you found...love, LOVE the lamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful finds, Michelle! I love it all!
    Monicax.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always love to stop by to see what treasures you uncover! Hope you enjoyed your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michelle,
    You always find the most gorgeous treasures!! I absolutely love those lamps, they are so yummy!!
    You have the most beautiful blog and posts! I always look forward to seeing what's new!
    Thank you so much for joining my party, it really means so much!
    Have a great week.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like it all but those lamps are awesome!! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgoeus goodies, thanks for sharing.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Michelle~Your fleur de lis trays are great, as well as the rest of your vintage finds! Thanks so much for sharing them.:)
    Fondly,
    Ann
    @
    The Tattered Tassel

    ReplyDelete
  14. You found some great things again, dear Michelle!
    Have fun playing with your new treasures!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~