HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Grey Dey Thursdey #21...

Happy Grey Dey Thursdey Mes Amies!

Today, I’m sharing a lovely grey box that a sweet friend of mine gave to me...


...it's the palest shade of grey..... 
 ...with all that "frenchy" goodness that I adore. 


She knows me well. 

"Merci" Lau! 
I love it!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Now For The Party...
(I would appreciate it if you would kindly add this button to your sidebar)

A few simple rules so that we all enjoy this weekly gathering....

1.  You don't need to be a "follower" to participate. ALL are welcome!

2. Post anything in grey or "shades" of grey  (I would hate to have to delete your Post so kindly respect this rule. "Merci")

3. If it's not something you've created or own, then please give credit to its' original source.

4. Kindly link back
to this post or place the blog button on your sidebar with a direct link.  

Let's add a little "grey to our deys!"
"Merci" for joining in.....




15 comments:

  1. Michelle,
    Elegant grey box, dear one!!!
    Intriquing as to what its contents might hold!
    I have some stamps that are similar to the outer design.
    Hm~m~m. . .time will tell!
    Thank you for hosting Grey Dey Thursdey. . .so~o~o very inspiring!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best friends! That is stunning!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty box! Perfect for you. I hope you are enjoying your day! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle - thank you for the Grey Dey!! Love it. Happy to have found you!

    Paula
    Locksley Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a darling box! Thanks again Michelle for being our perfect host!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered your fun Grey Dey party and have enjoyed visiting the links. I'll try to join in with one of my own soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that is so you! Your friend knows you well. A beautiful box, mon amie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw those at HG yesterday...so pretty!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michele, your grey French box is divine! It's so nice to have friends who share.... xoxo Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful friend Michelle,
    It's a beautiful grey day over here with you.
    Loving all things French.

    Loving all you inspire see you soon beautiful.

    Bisous
    Xx

    Doré

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Michelle for taking the time to stop by my place and always commenting with words that inspire why I create and why I blog.
    Looking forward to what you post next.

    Xx
    Doré

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I almost bought that box myself the other day.
    It will be perfect in your lovely home!!!!!

    off to visit the other grey's

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  13. I decided to play along this week and added a GREY DEY link.
    have a good one!


    ciao again
    CC

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~