HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Grey Dey Thursdey # 20

Happy Grey Dey Thursdey Mes Amies!
Today, I’m sharing some inspiring words from Pinterest....










~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Now For The Party...

(I would appreciate it if you would kindly add this button to your sidebar)

A few simple rules so that we all enjoy this weekly gathering....

1.  You don't need to be a "follower" to participate. ALL are welcome!

2. Post anything in grey or "shades" of grey  (I would hate to have to delete your Post so kindly respect this rule. "Merci")

3. If it's not something you've created or own, then please give credit to its' original source.

4. Kindly link back
to this post or place the blog button on your sidebar with a direct link.  

Let's add a little "grey to our deys!"
"Merci" for joining in.....


8 comments:

  1. Happy Grey Dey, mon amie!! I hope you enjoy my greys, as I had to use a lamp to capture them last night. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, I'm happy to be in your Grey Dey Thursday! Thanks to host me in your wonderful, elegant and romantic blog! A hug from Italy. Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, just sharing some inspiration on the home front. My fave is the little gray cottage in the thumbnail. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle,
    Thanks for hosting your fun party. Love the sayings.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasn't it a beautiful day!!
    The skies are turning a bit grey now though but I have all this wonderful inspiration to relax to this evening!
    Thanks for hosting Michelle!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love each of the quotes.

    I used to think I had nothing to contribute to your "grey days", but I am sitting in the dining room looking at a shelf filled with zinc, mercury glass, old silver and rusty metal. I think I need to write a post so I can link up next week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting, Michelle! I hardly knew grey existed before this linking party...now I have new friends to follow and so much more fabric fun and eye candy to view! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~