HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Grey Dey Thursdey # 27.....


Happy Grey Dey Thursdey Mes Amies!
Today, I’m sharing some inspiration from Pinterest....








~*~The source for the above pictures can be found HERE~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Now For The Party...

(I would appreciate it if you would kindly add this button to your sidebar)

A few simple rules so that we all enjoy this weekly gathering....

1.  You don't need to be a "follower" to participate. ALL are welcome!

2. Post anything in grey or "shades" of grey  (I would hate to have to delete your Post so kindly respect this rule. "Merci")

3. If it's not something you've created or own, then please give credit to its' original source.

4. Kindly link back
to this post or place the blog button on your sidebar with a direct link.  

Let's add a little "grey to our deys!"
"Merci" for joining in.....





7 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, hope you had a wonderful Easter, thank you for hosting such a lovely and inspiring gathering! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful linens in the perfect shades of grey. Thanks for hosting and allowing me to link up my porch today. Not completely grey, but I figured between the container my pansies are in and the weathered wood of the chair and table it will work:-) Always a pleasure sharing over here!

    Hope all is well and you are enjoying Spring.

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle,
    Love all the pretty inspiration. Some of those linens are gorgeous. It is always fun to see all the great peeps that join in your party. Beautiful inspiration always.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle,
    la passion, yes indeed. I am all about textures the tactile feel that brings interest and warmth. I am in awe of all your photos posted. Grey dey Thursday... Bravo with all your choices.
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle,
    Exquisite monograms!!!
    Elegant lace!!!
    Gorgeous fabrics!!!
    Amazing sources of inspiration, dear friend!!!
    Thank you for hosting Grey Dey Thursdey each week!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, will my week of troubles simply end! I so wanted to join in this week. Time did not allow.
    I did enjoy your wonderful greys, mon amie. xo Rhonda - now off to check out the participants of this week.

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~