HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Blissful Whites Wednesday....

Happy Wednesday Mes Amies! 
I'm still "sprucing up" La Maison PML
"Painting this, altering that....adding this, moving that." 
Here are a few glimpses of what's been keeping me so busy....

New Master Bedroom chandy....



 ...the mirror I found at “The At Home With White Event"...


...my "Sunroom" chair that I reupholstered using a glue gun and some nails...
(Tutorial to come) 

"BEFORE" 


"AFTER"

I added a ruffled skirt to this chair in my foyer and a Frenchy embellishment to the pillow. Simple changes that I think go a long way....





  ...and a sneak peek at a an old hassock that I transformed with paint and fabric  
(Tutorial to come) 

Happy Blissful Whites Wednesday! 
I'm joining Becky at Timewashed for more inspiration in white!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful chandelier, Michelle! Love the update to your chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chandelier. In fact, everything you have done is beautiful. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those 'peeks' into lovely transformations, my friend. Let the countdown begin....yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Michelle! Love the ruffled skirt & Paris pillow. So pretty!
    Have a lovely one,
    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle,
    Quite the tease today, aren't we, dear friend???
    I'm filled with anticpation!!! (wink! wink!)
    I have a similar chair that is needing a "face lift" (paint and a new wardrobe (reupholster). . .
    so, I'll be watching for your upcoming tutorial!!!
    Thanks for sharing a few "sneak peeks"!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone has been very busy, all looks so, sew pretty!!
    I love the mirror you got at the shop...how did I miss that!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's all gorgeous! LOVE your chair! Very lovely! Visiting from Timewashed today.
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's fun to visit your blog..happy sprucing!



    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your style Michelle,
    The chair is a finished piece of artful beauty adding the best to what ever room it lands in. The chandelier is perfect size not to big not to small and whiteness we all love so.
    How I would love to walk into the rooms of your home and take it all in up close, letting each peace of whiteness inspirer me soulfully.

    See you soon.
    Beautiful week to you, lots of hugs and May flowers your way.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  10. White makes me so happy! Your new chandy is so pretty! And I love your new mirror. What a fun event to shop! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely projects Michelle. Don't you just love Spring?
    enJOY a sweet today,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your details draw me in. Stunning chandy and it's just the right size.

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~