HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Vintage Christmas Monday No. 04








My...how fast the week goes by! It's VCM again and I can hardly wait to visit all of the blogs participating in this event! Here are a few pictures from "around the house" ......collections of cookie cutters, Christmas balls, silverplate, angels and so much more. I had A LOT of treasures in those attic boxes! Brings back so many wonderful memories of Christmases past . Don't forgot to head over to our hostess' blog: Anything Goes Here to see more vintage Christmas inspiration!

~*~*~*~Warmest regards, Michelle~*~*~*~
















8 comments:

  1. I just love the silver ~ the cookie cutters in the bowl is darling too. But I really love the "Oh Happy Snow" bottle on your banner. Very creative. Happy Holidays ~ Judi

    ReplyDelete
  2. All such pretty pictures, filled with lovelies, but I especially like that last picture! I can't tell if it was a little tray or if it was a picture frame, but it's a sweet little thing now!
    Happy VCM!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your vintage pieces look beautiful. Very, very pretty...julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are a girl after my own heart! Love vintage Christmas too! Come visited my two blogs and see. www.todayscountrystore.typepad.com
    www.amysvintagecottage.blogspot.com
    I signed up to follow your creativeness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so elegant the way you have it displayed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Michelle, your treasures are wonderful... those look like the beautiful Christmas corsages my grandma would buy for my sister and me when we were little girls... precious memories... Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU STOPPED TO VISIT MY BLOG AND LEAVE A COMMENT. THANK YOU.

    I LOVE TO CREATE THINGS AND I THINK THAT WE HAVE SIMILAR TASTES. ALSO WELCOME TO BLOGLAND. IT'S WONDERFUL!

    CHEERS, JUDY

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the treasures you shared with us this week! xo Joan, your hostess

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~