HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Vintage Christmas Monday Finale











































This is the last Vintage Christmas Monday post and I have so very much enjoyed being a part of it. Joan, at Anything Goes Here, has been a magnificent hostess and it's been so wonderful to share with you and be inspired by you. So...for my last VCM post I am sharing some ornaments I've made using vintage findings. I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year! Now go on over to Anything Goes Here for one last chance to see all of the fabulous Vintage Christmas Inspiration!

Blessings,

~*~*~*~*Michelle*~*~*~*






































6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, they're all so beautiful, especially that Joyeux Noel one! You're so talented! I'd wear it instead of hanging it on my tree!
    Happy VCM and Merry Christmas!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so beautiful, I love how you've embellished them. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful Christmas.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your ornaments, they are so cute! I am off to see the rest of your blog. Merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG. I ENJOYED LOOKING AT YOUR CHRISTMAS GOODIES. I WILL BE A REGULAR VISITOR.


    HAPPY HOLIDAYS, JUDY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo Pretty...found you by way of White Wednesday! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, very pretty finale to Vintage Christmas Mondays! Love everything! Thank you so much for being a part of Vintage Christmas Mondays!

    Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! xo Joan, your hostess

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~