HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Cluttered Creative Mind


Joan over at Anything Goes Here asked in her most recent post : "What do you do when you're not blogging?" Oh my...a loaded questing that one! So...here's a picture of a tray in the workshop where i keep "works in progress." No...this isn't ONE project but close to a dozen of them! I'll confess....I'm one of those creative persons whose mind is quite "cluttered" most of the time. I start one project only to get an inspiration for another and put the current one down to start the "new" one. This goes on and on until i literally have close to a dozen projects in the works and not completed! Somehow though.....i see them to fruition and a new cluttered tray of inspiration begins! Such is the life of the cluttered creative mind! Any kindred spirits out there?

Warm wishes, Michelle

3 comments:

  1. not fair, even your clutter is gorgeous!! i can't wait to see what you create from it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly can identify. As you know I am working on projects for this weekend's show within sight of this computer screen. Many projects all sitting together looking like a mess that will all somehow get completed by Friday afternoon... xo Joan, your VCM hostess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and Happy White Wednesday! I just love your blog and all the eye candy you have to share. Your creations are all beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~