HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Grey Dey Thursdey #4


Happy Grey Dey Thursdey Mes Amies!
I hope you're feeling “grey” todey?

This was my sign at The Vintage Bazzar at Pettengill Farm this past week-end. It was an amazing experience of which I will be posting about soon. 
A special "Happy Grey Dey" to my "Show Sister"....Susan
I couldn't have done it without you by my side.

~*~Merci~*~




Now for the party......
(I would appreciate it if you would kindly add this button to your sidebar)


A few simple rules so that we all enjoy this weekly gathering....

1.  You don't need to be a "follower" to participate. ALL are welcome!

2. Post anything in grey or "shades" of grey  (I would hate to have to delete your Post so kindly respect this rule. "Merci")

3. If it's not something you've created or own, then please give credit to its' original source.

4. Kindly link back
to this post or place the blog button on your sidebar with a direct link.  

12 comments:

  1. Love that frame!! Gray is gorgeous. :o)
    Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting your Grey Deys Thursdey! I have been in love with grey for such a long time & am so glad to share. x Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the party, Michelle. The frame looks fantastic. Looking forward to hearing about your show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle,

    I linked my post from last week that I was going to share with you, but you didn't have it up and running. Hope you don't mind:-)

    Glad you had a good Show:-)

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely grey frame.
    Thank you for hosting Michelle.

    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour mon amie!! I got up early and linked up this week. I need my grey fix!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey sweets!
    your grey chalk board frame turned out lovely too!
    ~ hope your show was a fun time:)
    xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Grey Dey Michelle! I'll try to post my bizaar pics today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just returned to blogging after almost a year break...and found your blog. Grey and white is my home decor palette so of course I had to join in. Will be adding your button to my sidebar. Merci

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michelle, also this week are coming to find you in your wonderful blog! I am happy to participate in this time to your gray link party! A hug. Paola
    by http://ilpaeseincantato.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love grey, so I'm linking my "Petit Prince" crown post from last week.
    I added your button to my Link Parties page.
    Have a gorgeous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~