HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Grey Dey Thursdey #23....

Happy Grey Dey Thursdey Mes Amies! 

Today, I'm sharing these lovely earrings that I got for myself this past week. 
(hey...my  birthday's coming up so I'm entitled)

...they're from a collection called: "Devotion" and I found them at a store called "Brighton" in Boston...

...you can also find the entire collection on this website HERE.
...I have my eye on the necklace to match and a bracelet as well. I just adore this collection.

~*~Disclaimer: I am not being offered any compensation from Brighton to promote this jewelry. I just happen to think it's lovely and wanted to share~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Now For The Party...

(I would appreciate it if you would kindly add this button to your sidebar)

A few simple rules so that we all enjoy this weekly gathering....

1.  You don't need to be a "follower" to participate. ALL are welcome!

2. Post anything in grey or "shades" of grey  (I would hate to have to delete your Post so kindly respect this rule. "Merci")

3. If it's not something you've created or own, then please give credit to its' original source.

4. Kindly link back
to this post or place the blog button on your sidebar with a direct link.  

Let's add a little "grey to our deys!"
"Merci" for joining in...



12 comments:

  1. Michelle,
    Gorgeous Grey earrings, dear friend!!!
    Hm~m~m . . .and I thought i was the only one who purchased gifts for myself!
    Thanks for hosting Grey Dey Thursdey!
    I always come away from your party with wonderful inspiration!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, happy Grey Dey to you! And also happy birthday!!! Such beautiful earrings you bought, enjoy :-) Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, lovely ear-rings and well if it's your birthday soon I reckon you really deserve the necklace to go with them hehe ! I like the writing on the back , it's a very nice touch. Have a great weekend...Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful earrings. You not only deserve the other pieces, you NEED them, too. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my dear, You gifted yourself a pair of beautiful earrings,
    such lovely grey`s to show today.
    And sweet Michelle I wish you a very happy birthday ,when it arrives!!
    Hugs and love, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that I am looking at your earrings on my computer (as opposed to a Kindle) I see just how gorgeous they truly are. I love them. You deserve these and more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautifully unique, lové them Michelle.
    I lové any thing silvery grey, what à beautiful gift.

    Lots of enjoyment
    Xx
    Doré

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh !! Those earrings are beautiful !! So you were born in March ? So was I !! The 9th of March !! Well, happy birthday Rhonda !! Love from Fance !!
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful earrings! Thanks for hosting too!

    paula
    locksley lane

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~