HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Grey Dey Thursdey #10....

 Happy Grey Dey Thursdey Mes Amies! 
I'm sharing some greys from around 
"La Maison PML".....



















~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(I would appreciate it if you would kindly add this button to your sidebar)


A few simple rules so that we all enjoy this weekly gathering....

1.  You don't need to be a "follower" to participate. ALL are welcome!

2. Post anything in grey or "shades" of grey  (I would hate to have to delete your Post so kindly respect this rule. "Merci")

3. If it's not something you've created or own, then please give credit to its' original source.

4. Kindly link back
to this post or place the blog button on your sidebar with a direct link.  

Let's add a little "grey to our deys!"

"Merci" for joining in.....

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous grays on this 'literal' grey day with cloudy skies...you know how much I love those pillows you made, and everything else in your beautiful maison PML is so eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Michelle, your photos are beautiful! Gorgeous pieces too. I'm sooo going to pin some of it, if you don't mind :) Happy to have found you and your Grey Deys, absolutely love this! Thank you for hosting dear, it's very much appreciated. Hugs and happy Grey Dey Thursdey! **Wendy**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous displays. I am especially smitten with those silver eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post Michelle. I love the heart shaped sign! I don't have anything to share this week but I am working on something fun for next week. See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear Michelle
    Peace and tranquility!
    I love your vignette of statues of 'Our Lady' and Saint Thérèse of Lisieux and the metal heart of Marie Girard Taillard - where did you find those?
    It's all lovely.
    Thank you again dear Michelle for hosting Grey Thursdey!
    hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello michelle,
    i just happen to have something in "grey" today....hope it is o.k.....soon it will all look grey in tennessee...just the way i like it.
    erin
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty
    I am amazed what all you accomplish
    I don't have any grey today however I do like looking at all these pictures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous display of vintage greys with statues, mirror, medals and tarnished sign etc.
    It's all simply beautiful. Thanks Michelle for hosting such a wonderful party!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  9. breathtaking as always Michelle! ....sigh...... ~ sending big hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear, your maison is truly filled with so many beautiful things in grey , lovely displayed, and so many special pieces from La France -- I love it all Michelle !!
    Hugs from Dorthe

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~