HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Monday, August 12, 2013

"Brilliant Reuse" ~ JDL's Newest Book...

Have you seen it? Have you seen it? 
If not...you MUST!


The newest book, by JDL, is BEYOND beautiful!

Page after page of pure delight and....

...the very best of JDL's inspiration for transforming the ordinary into....

...extraordinary!


Simply breathtaking images...


...projects....


...and delightful details.



Swoon-worthy vignettes....


...and ooh la la French loveliness.


You'll turn the pages of this gorgeous book and....

....time after time....


...find more inspirational ideas hidden amongst its' pages. 

I found mine while vacationing on the Maine seashore this past week-end. 
At 24.99, it is WELL worth it so RUN...don't' walk to your nearest Jeanne D'Arc Living retailer NOW!!
You won't be disappointed!
Oh happy day!
**Disclaimer: I am not a JDL retailer nor do I get paid to advertise for them**

Joining "Timewashed' for another Blissful Whites Wednesday!

16 comments:

  1. Yes, I do have it and I completely agree with you....it's just lovely with lots of great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two danish girls, are truly making amazing books,--I do have some of their former books, but still not this one!!! I bought the one about easter which came in the spring, and it is so very beautiful, as is their other ones,too!!
    Do you buy the magazine as well, dear Michelle?
    I often do that,-but not every month I admit!!
    You showed so lovely pages !!!
    Hugs and love,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG how the heck did you get that for that price???? I am sure its more than that everywhere..I treat myself to the magazine every month which I just adore...hope your keeping well my sweet friend,xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this book a few weeks ago..brought to my attention by a Francophile friend of mine. I had just purchased the latest magazine while on a trip to Denver. It's an amazing book..I'm thinking now I might have to purchase some of their earlier books. Well worth the money. I paid about $5 more than you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I am on the hunt. Merci for sharing, it looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had mine for a few months and love it!! Glad you found one!!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle - these books are always so beautiful -- definately good for an afternoon of dreaming and inspiration. I can see why you would love this book so much -- its almost as though it were published with YOU in mind.

    xoxo,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photos of ideas are so beautiful. I definitely will be getting this . Thank you for sharing your creativity and fun finds. you are just so very inspiring to me and many of us.
    Have a Beautiful and Creative Day........
    Chickie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! I already have this book. It is extraordinary for sure.
    *Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous find.....my stash of lace,buttons and door knobs have grown. Time to get busy and DO SOMETHING....perhaps just the inspiration needed....

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous book and so many treasures to behold! I love them all.
    I hope you enjoy your vacation in Maine - one day I hope to see it. My children's Great-Grandmother (their Dad's) was from Skohegan and Bath...always loved her and her accent!

    Have a great weekend!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe I haven't seen this yet, thanks for sharing it. Will definitely be on the hunt for it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoa beautiful magazine and an amazing price!I must look for that one!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh...I need a copy!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~