HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Monday, March 7, 2011

Paying It Forward


          I recently started following Kelly over at 

She has a beautiful blog and shares much of herself and her talents. She is participating in a wonderful little blog project called...Pay It Forward 2011! When I read about it, I knew that I just HAD to be part of it. What a wonderful way to share friendship, inspiration and creativity all while "paying it forward."

Here's how it works....







The first five people who comment on this blog post will receive a handmade gift from "moi"....Petite Michelle Louise.

In return, you must FIRST write a blog post explaining Pay It Forward 2011. Then.... send out a handmade gift to the first 5 visitors who leave a comment. Take your time...you don't need to send them all today or tomorrow.  Gifts from the heart are worth the wait!

This is such a sweet way to make new friends and share the love of things we create with our hearts and hands.


"It's not the size of the gift that matters, but the spirit 
of paying it forward."

***The "Pay It Forward" on this blog is now closed. Wow.."merci" to the first 5 who responded so quickly. For all of those who want to be a part of it..why not head on over to some of the blogs that left me a comment and join in on the fun. I have a feeling you'll have plenty of opportunities to do so!


Avec Amour,

~*~Michelle~*~








15 comments:

  1. I would very much love to be included in this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to do something like this! I definitely will participate, but you don't have to send me anything if you don't want to since I already won one of your amazing giveaways!


    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OKAY, here I am. Paying it forward sounds like a wonderful project! I'm in.

    Hugs to you my friend,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah....I tried this on Facebook and no one wanted to play. :( Alas, I do not have a blog either, but just wanted to let you know that it would have been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohhhh - I´m to late :(
    Would have loved to play too.
    Wishing you a wonderful day Michelle
    xo Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn I am to late too! I have been involved with some other pay it forward projects before. It is pretty rewarding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all the ones that got in! please girls post pictures of the goodies you receive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darn, I'm not one of the first five:( I would have loved to receive one of your pretties. I'm off to check out the link though, it sounds like fun!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the idea!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy week,
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  10. The idea is wonderful, Michelle. Thank you for posting this. My life is so full right now I can't do one more extra thing but when I can, I will. You can count on that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Michelle...what a wonderful idea! I am going to go check out her blog and see if I can get in on the fun! I have lots of time to create right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is a terrific idea and wonderful way to share the love in blogland. Too bad I missed out on your 'pay forward', but I'll be on the lookout for others.
    Hope you're having fun with your son!
    - Susan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonjour Michelle! I discovered this party over at Fishtail Cottage, what fun! I'm playing but don't have five comments yet, so c'mon over and visit!

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~