Melinda at Alabaster Rose Designs bestowed upon me and my blog a very sweet award......
"A Blog with Substance" ...
and i couldn't be more touched by it!
I'm supposed to "Thank" the person who nominated me and choose 5 words to describe my motivation for blogging...my blogging philosophy... and my experience in this wonderful world of blogging!
Merci..merci..merci sweet Melinda for an award that's not about a blog with just pretty pictures or posts...but one that has "substance." A true compliment and i am humbled by it.
Now...five words (only five??)...
I never could have imagined that becoming part of this amazing community would have brought me so much joy...friendship...and love. I am blessed!
Now i need to pass this award along to 5 other blogs...oh my...this isn't going to be easy!
1. Lisa at Tarnished and Tattered. The girl is a whirlwind of imagination and energy! A sweet mom to triplets and still finds the time to share...compliment and encourage!
2. Rhonda at A Little Bit French. A true Francophile..she inspires me with her passion and her giving heart.
3. Louise at Cape Cod Rambling Rose. I love the story of how she came to live on the Cape and the way she shares her love of family...cape life..and her creative passion with us all.
4. Tina from Tiny Bear. This danish bear maker inspires me with her imagination and her generous spirit.
5. Rebecca at Enchanted Bella. A down-to-earth "real" blogger who shares every aspect of her life with openness. A refreshing kindred spirit!
There you have it.....my picks for blogs with substance! There were so many to choose from but I'm a "rule-follower" so i kept it to five.